Monday 11 January 2016

A secret surprise, Lets hit the ice !!!

HEY HEY HEY !! The date is 21st of December and the TY's are heading out for one final surprise of the year. Alongside their teachers, Mrs Leonard and Mrs McMahon, TY's class Merkel and Lagarde are about to hit the shops and skate like the ballerinas they were born to be. We arrived at the school at 9:05am for roll call and soon after we all hopped on the bus. The excitement  was real as we were all singing and laughing on the way to Blancherstown shopping centre. We arrived at around a quarter to eleven as the traffic was bad and we straight away hit the shops. My friends and I spent alot of time shopping and window shopping, I bought some lovely new clothes and my new favourite cream scarf. We had a lovely lunch in KFC and soon enough it was one a clock. We all met up outside dunnes stores and soon we were walking together to the large lovely ice rink across the road. We arrived inside to find that we would have the ice rink to ourselves which made us very excited. We put on our skates and we were so eager to get onto the ice that we all raced to it.I love ice skating, I absolutely love it so I was really excited about today. A few of my friends had never been ice skating before so I was teaching them how to keep their balance and how to skate but sometimes I was a little too fast and they went slipping and sliding all over the place. An hour passed, as if every time i skated a full circle a minute passed. I was the time keeper. I managed not to fall which I was quite proud of. Once we were finished, we all grabbed our stuff, packed our skates and away we went to the bus. It was a fabulous day and I'd love to go again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment